Because incorrectly aligned vehicles can cause a variety of problems. Some of these include: increased safety risk, increased tire wear, increased fuel consumption or pulling on one side and swerving back and forth.
In order to deal with these problems and avoid increased costs, HAWEKA has developed smart systems that enable correct axle and frame measurement, no matter whether cars, trucks, buses, vans, trailers or vehicles with multiple steering axles.
• AXIS4000: Wireless and mobile camera system for wheel alignment of commercial vehicles.
CMC4000 mobile frame measurement system
SAD4000 module for inspection and adjustment of Adaptive Cruise Control sensors (ACC) on camera base
SAD4000-QuickService: Professional Adjustment Systems for Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with the QuickService Diagnostic Device
• AXIS2000: The wheel alignment system for the measuring of commercial vehicles is the new evolution of laser wheel alignment with digital data gathering.
• AXIS500: Laser wheel alignment system that includes a 3D inclinometer
SAD500: module for inspection and adjustment of Adaptive Cruise Control sensors (ACC) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) on laser base
SAD500-QuickService: Professional Adjustment Systems for Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with the QuickService Diagnostic Device
• AXIS50 LM: Laser wheel alignment system for tractors and agricultural machines.
RPV1300 Laser run-out measuring system
• AXIS10: Laser wheel alignment system for passenger cars and SUV's